





Today our cute little boy turned three! We both can't believe that three years has gone by since he was born. He has brought us all the happiness in the world.
We had about 10 friends over for his Batman party today and it was lots of fun, but very crazy! Owen wasn't able to focus on much until after all the gifts had been open. Once that was taken care of, we had cupcakes and sang to him. Before we knew it, the party was over! Thanks to all of his cute little friends for coming and for the thoughtful gifts!
3 comments:
Thanks for such a cute party! Hailey had a blast! I loved Owen's "I feel old" comment. He is so funny!
Happy Birthday to Owen. Looks like he is a huge batman fan. Everything looks so cute Mer. You decorated so cute, and I love the cupcakes.
did you do the cupcakes? so cute! looks like he had a great time!
Post a Comment