Sunday, December 12, 2010

Billings Bound



I'm really not sure what took me so long to get around to posting this news, but on November 19th, Landon was offered a job at Crowley Fleck, a law firm in Billings, MT! We accepted the job a few days later so we are off to live in the big sky country next August. If anyone has any connections or has been there, I'd love to hear all about it!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I've been meaning to e-mail you about this, but I have a cousin who lives in Laurel?? I think that's what it's called. I think it's just outside Billings and her husband works in Billings. I guess they really like it there. Anyway I'm going to get in touch with her and then I'll send you her e-mail address. When I asked my mom about Billings she said she liked it. She also said that the church there is better than in some other areas of Montana. Oh and about the Indians and reservation thing she'd never heard anything like that, so I think you'll be fine! We're so excited for you guys!

*Elizabeth* said...

That is very exciting! I have only heard GOOD things about MT, so I am sure you will love it!!!

The Willers said...

Hey you guys wont be far from dad! He and Debbie go to billings to do their shopping and stuff. They live in Powell, by Cody. I bet Dad will be excited to hear that you guys will be up there. He keeps trying to convince us to move there. We flew into billings once and Dad picked us up at the airport and drove us to his place. We didn't get to spend a lot of time there. But, it seemed like a nice place. It is really pretty there. I am excited for you guys and hope you will like it. I need your address for Christmas card. email me @ emilyalmt@yahoo.com

MiShelle said...

Congratulations! That's super exciting. Montana is so beautiful.

Mara Rosendahl said...

I feel like we havn't taken full advantage of you guys being here. We need to do some hanging out before you leave.

angie said...

you'll only be 4.5 hours away from aaron and gwen (they are great!) they live in shelby, mt.

Alan and Kiersten said...

wow! that's so exciting! congrats!