Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Here! A New Post.

I know, I know. I can't believe that it took me a whole month to scrounge up something for a new post. Our lives have been busy this past month, and I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back in the swing of posting.

We took Owen to the Dentist for a routine checkup about a month ago and we were not too happy to hear that he had four cavities. So we scheduled a date to have them filled and we were very blessed to have everything run smoothly. (Considering Owen was put under anesthesia for the fillings.) I could not sleep for a whole week before the fillings because I was so nervous for my little boy. But it all went well and we are working with him on brushing better so hopefully we don't have to redo this again.

Lately, Owen's most favorite things have been Dinosaurs and Toy Story. I bought him a dinosaur shirt a couple weeks ago and he has worn it every day since then. I am lucky if I can get it off of him long enough to wash it. Even though I wish he would occasionally wear a different shirt, it has been cute to see him love something so much.

There are a couple new posts below. Check back soon to see pictures of the infamous dinosaur shirt.

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

i would have been nervous about the dentist too! i am afraid brilynn has cavities...she HATES getting her teeth brushed. i'm worried. glad owen did well though!