Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney On Ice





My friend Brittany and I took our sons to Disney On Ice yesterday. Owen was very excited to see Lightning McQueen and Simba. It turned out to be a lot of fun, despite the horrible weather and us carrying our boys all over the Gateway. I was pleasantly surprised with how well they did everything. They also had Mickey Mouse at the beginning, which was also fun because Owen is a huge fan of his. The other two acts were The Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell. I loved The Little Mermaid growing up so it was fun for me to see that. I would really recommend taking your kids to this show. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

what FUN! i bet bri would love that! that first pic of owen is so cute!

Jenna said...

NO WAY!!! You guys went to DISNEY ON ICE! I went to that once as a kid and LLLOOOVVVEEEDDD it! I wish that I could have been there. I bet it was way fun. Love seeing the new post.