Did you go on a mission there or live there for a bit? We are celebrating too, I'm excited!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love that picture you posted of Ireland... beautiful.
yes, I was remembering your adventures of airports and lots of Sprite in Ireland with Megan.... Good times. Glad it worked out for you to just visit there and not live there ;)
when did you go to ireland??? i want to go so bad! love the picture. it's beautiful.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you go on a mission there or live there for a bit? We are celebrating too, I'm excited!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love that picture you posted of Ireland... beautiful.
yes, I was remembering your adventures of airports and lots of Sprite in Ireland with Megan.... Good times. Glad it worked out for you to just visit there and not live there ;)
when did you go to ireland??? i want to go so bad! love the picture. it's beautiful.
Post a Comment