Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!



Not much has been going on here in Provo, which explains my lack of blogging. Landon is busy with school and Owen and I are just hanging out.

We got my brother and sister off to the MTC a week and a half ago. They are doing good.

I found out yesterday that there will be an In 'N Out built in Draper. I am pretty excited.

I found out a couple weeks ago that I have an intolerance to gluten, (which is found in wheat, flour, bread, you name it.) So that was pretty interesting. It's called Celiac Disease, and I inherited it from my Mom. So those things will become a very dim memory in my life. (A visit to In 'N Out when it opens will be an exception).

I highly recommend this video on You Tube. Landon and I watched it last night and got a pretty good laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KogebxJkHig

6 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

that video is awesome. and alan was super excited there will be an in n out in draper...just that much closer to us. ha ha. he loves that place! happy valentines day!

The Willers said...

We just might be making bi-monthly trips to Draper. We will call and let you know and then you guys can meet us there! We went out to dinner last night and the topic of conversation was how much we missed In n Out and how cool it would be if we got one nearby. Is 3 hours away close enough to be considered nearby?

angie said...

this pic is so cute! you guys are such a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you guys are in Provo. If you feel like hanging around and having dinner at our place with some old people let us know. We are 15 minutes south of you.

Anonymous said...

I just realized my blog is private. I am on facebook or just email me at careyheat@hotmail.com

Marcie said...

I LOVE this picture. What a darling family.