Many of you have asked where I got our Christmas Cards from, and who took our family picture at the top of our blog. Well my friends, here it is! http://www.hayleebeanphotography.com/ And her blog: http://hayleebeanphotography.squarespace.com/ Haylee has got to be one of my favorite photographers ever. She is so likable and was so patient with Owen. You MUST take a look at her work. It is extremely good. She has two adorable children that she posts pictures of all the time. She is so lucky to be so talented and to have amazing pictures of her children at every phase in life. Her work is fresh and unique. Here are more of the pictures from the rest of our session. She does all of her work outdoors, which I love. I highly recommend her, or if you know of anyone needing pictures, send them to her! I promise that you will not be disappointed.



1 comment:
Hi Mer,
The pictures of Ya'll are so great. It is so fun to see them. Owen still has that cute, mischievious look in his eye. You know it is your turn to come see us.... So, when you coming?
Post a Comment