Monday, March 09, 2009

Who Is This Kid?



Last night we decided that it was time for Owen to get a haircut. So Landon got out the clippers and it was a lot easier to do than I thought it'd be. Owen's hair is so short now! I think it looks cute but he almost looks like a different person. We cut off at least 2 1/2 inches. I didn't think it would end up this short, but at least we don't have to cut it for a long time!

6 comments:

Peterson's said...

He looks bigger! It looks great, he is so cute!

Jaimie said...

He looks so cute. I totally know what you mean though about him looking older. Everytime I cut my babies hair shorter I can't believe how much older it makes them look. Sometimes I feel a little sad about it. He looks adorable though.

Ashlee said...

what a cutie.. it looks really good.

Brittany said...

Wow! Really...who is that kid? He looks so much older!

Meredith said...

He looks so much older. I love it. I cant wait to see it.

Marcie said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so cute. I have to tell you I just got some pictures off my phone of the boys lovin on Owen while we were in Utah. It is so sad we don't get to love on him more often. How are you feeling Mer?