Monday, November 17, 2008

Little Mess Maker



Owen just loves to make messes. I don't think that is his intention, he just gets a kick out of pulling things out of drawers, etc... His personal favorite is the little lunch baggies. For some reason I didn't stop him today, so he pulled all 100 out. Here he is, encircled about by the baggies.

5 comments:

The Willers said...

I saw you blog when checking out Tim and Mara's. Owen is such a cutie! Owen and our little guy would have lots of fun making messes together. Our kitchen often looks similar to Owen's little mess. --Emily

Jaimie said...

I too know about those kind of messes! Looks really familiar. ha ha ha. Good times! What a cute pic.

Easton also has a new car seat this week. Isn't it fun having them face forward? We bought Easton's last weekend. Love Owen's. It's got style!

Jana said...

Oh boy! does this ever remind me of the younger days. My boys were notorious. For them it was dumping out cerial or powdered laundry soap though. This is a cute picture.

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

Oh Meredith! He is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is! You two must be so happy!

Heather (Foster) Pelfrey

Marci said...

Yes. I remember now. The reason he was doing that is because you were talking to me on the phone. That is funny you took a picture :P