OH, WOW. I mean I know he's one now, but I guess I just can't believe it. He looks so cute sitting there in his big boy seat! You could have used the Nauvoo fabric! HAHA!Love ya
So you have to tell Landon that his seat reminds me of Landon's seat covers in his Metro after the mission :) That makes me laugh. He looks so cute.
I love Owen's new car seat. He looks like he is getting so big. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH, WOW. I mean I know he's one now, but I guess I just can't believe it. He looks so cute sitting there in his big boy seat! You could have used the Nauvoo fabric! HAHA!
Love ya
So you have to tell Landon that his seat reminds me of Landon's seat covers in his Metro after the mission :) That makes me laugh. He looks so cute.
I love Owen's new car seat. He looks like he is getting so big. What a cutie!
Post a Comment