Monday, November 24, 2008


Angry Coach Beats Up 10-year-old Flag Football Participant

I just read a troubling article on CNN.COM about a football coach in Texas who beat up a 10-year-old player on the opposing team. They sure take football serious in Texas. I guess this picture was taken moments before the coach attacked. You can clearly see him yelling at the kid. Don't they do background checks before they allow these people to coach our children?

Posted by Landon

7 comments:

Mara Rosendahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mara Rosendahl said...

My little brother plays football and they do background checks on the coaches. Maybe they need to do an anger management test.
After my little brothers last game this year the coach was getting yelled at for owing one of the parents money and she was threatening to call the cops. You better just play it safe volunteer to coach Owen's teams.

Anonymous said...

Who is that lunatic?! Wat is our world coming to that a grown man will attack an innocent little child? Im scared with the direction our public sports system is headed....

angie said...

that coach looks really familiar....

Jaimie said...

Aaron and I just had a really good laugh at that. And it got even funnier when we read Mara's and the Anonymous comment. Ha Ha Landon. Aaron says... "What goes around comes around."

Ashley Gower said...

Landon, I think you are overreacting. You have no idea how bad that kid might have been smarting off to him. Put yourself in his (the coach's) shoes. I think you'd have done a lot worse.

Jana said...

Landon,
this is so funny. be careful though... from some of the comments it seems like you might be inciting a riot. good one.