Yesterday my Dad was watching Owen and when I got back to their house, I found them both outside. My Dad was changing the oil on our car, and there was Owen, conveniently placed in a big tub so that he wouldn't crawl off. It was pretty funny. Owen is getting closer to walking each day. He can stand all by himself for a few seconds! We are excited for him to walk!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Yesterday my Dad was watching Owen and when I got back to their house, I found them both outside. My Dad was changing the oil on our car, and there was Owen, conveniently placed in a big tub so that he wouldn't crawl off. It was pretty funny. Owen is getting closer to walking each day. He can stand all by himself for a few seconds! We are excited for him to walk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Everything changes when they start walking! Its like a whole new world!Good luck :)
that's an awesome picture! he is looking like such a big boy now! he's so cute! to answer your question, brilynn is 9 months. i hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!
Wow! Walking already??? Owen must be a much faster learner than Landon. He didn't walk until he was 4...years. He is cute! Porter wants to play...
Tim
what a cute li'l boy!! (and a smart grandpa!)
Landon your little boy is a little mini me. I do see both of you in him, but mostly a little Landon!! He is soooo cute!!
Bah ha ha! That is hilarious! What a cutie!
That is the cutest picture...and pretty hilarious!!! I can not believe he has gotten so big! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment