Today is Landon's 27th birthday. (His golden birthday!) He is such a wonderful husband and the best father to Owen. We love him so much and hope he has the best day ever!
Yeah, birthday boy, We hope you feel a whole lot happier and hungrier! (i dunno, it just sounded good) We miss you guys and wish we hand been there to celebrated in style!
6 comments:
Happy birthday to Landon!
Well happy birthday stranger! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, wow, and I thought Cameron was getting old! haha
Happy Birthday Landon!!! I love you bro. I hope you have a great birthday.
happy birthday landon! i hope mer gives you all your spankings!! ;)
Yeah, birthday boy, We hope you feel a whole lot happier and hungrier! (i dunno, it just sounded good)
We miss you guys and wish we hand been there to celebrated in style!
Sorry Landon... Happy LATE birthday. Hope it was great.
Post a Comment