Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



Last Thursday Owen and I went with the Law Partners out to a farm where we got to go on a hay ride out to a pumpkin patch. It was so much fun. I couldn't get Owen to look at the camera for the life of me.

Things are going well here in Provo. Landon is very busy with school and I am kept busy with Owen. We are getting the carpet replaced in our apartment on Saturday! I will have to make a post when that is all taken care of. We are excited for Halloween!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I love the pumpkin patch. I always love to take my kids. We need to do that soon. Owen is getting bigger. He looks adorable! I can't believe he is almost one!

Ashlee said...

How fun. What's Owen going to be for Halloween?