This past week we sold our first son, Dash. We bought him when we were in Michigan when I was lonely for a baby or anything close to it ... a dog was faster to get then a baby. I do believe I found out I was pregnant though less than a month of getting Dash. He has been living with my parents since we moved back to Utah but now both of my siblings are waiting for their mission calls and we didn't want Dash being alone at home all day. I am so excited about the family that we gave him to. They have another dog just like Dash for him to play with all day and they are already best friends. We will miss him but I'm so glad we found a great family for him to go to.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Bye Bye Dash

This past week we sold our first son, Dash. We bought him when we were in Michigan when I was lonely for a baby or anything close to it ... a dog was faster to get then a baby. I do believe I found out I was pregnant though less than a month of getting Dash. He has been living with my parents since we moved back to Utah but now both of my siblings are waiting for their mission calls and we didn't want Dash being alone at home all day. I am so excited about the family that we gave him to. They have another dog just like Dash for him to play with all day and they are already best friends. We will miss him but I'm so glad we found a great family for him to go to.
This past week we sold our first son, Dash. We bought him when we were in Michigan when I was lonely for a baby or anything close to it ... a dog was faster to get then a baby. I do believe I found out I was pregnant though less than a month of getting Dash. He has been living with my parents since we moved back to Utah but now both of my siblings are waiting for their mission calls and we didn't want Dash being alone at home all day. I am so excited about the family that we gave him to. They have another dog just like Dash for him to play with all day and they are already best friends. We will miss him but I'm so glad we found a great family for him to go to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am in total shock that you guys sold Dash. How sad. He was a cute little guy!
Okay, but don't get rid of Owen. There are more responsibilities with taking care of him than Dash.
Post a Comment