Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Owen's Costume





Yesterday I took Owen down to Gardner Village to take some pictures of him in his Halloween costume. He did not look at me for ONE picture or smile. Not one! It was so frustrating. When I was taking the bottom picture, he was looking at my Mom while she was taking a picture on her cell phone and it turned out adorable. Aw, oh well.

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

Owen looks so cute... and so much bigger! He seems like he's thinned out a bit and much taller. Man... I miss you guys. Can't you come for Thanksgiving???
I like Owen's costume. Cute!!! Gardner Village??? Now you are just trying to make my jealous! haha.

Amelia Poll said...

Your little boy is so super cute. And what a cute costume. I can't believe that I still haven't ever met him or your husband...we'll have to change that sometime.

Jana said...

Oh my goodness. These are so cute and of course he is so cute. What less could be expected from such nice looking parents. I think the pictures turned out great and if you hadn't told no one would know that you didn't mean for them to turn out the way they did. They're great.

Ashlee said...

So cute... love the costume!

Jessica said...

Owen is adorable! We miss you guys. We need to get together sometime soon!