Tuesday, June 03, 2008



This past weekend Owen was sick with his first cold. The first night we probably didn't sleep more than two hours. He cried all night long. It is so sad to have your baby sick. He is slowly but surely getting over it. We forgot what it was like to stay up all night with a crying baby. We sure are glad that part is over!

2 comments:

angie said...

owen is so stickin' cute!! ya, sleepless nights are no fun. hopes he's all better by now.

Ashley Gower said...

I just wanted you guys to know I am filing a lawsuit for the pain and suffering I endured when I strained my neck in order to look at that upside-down picture. You cannot be so flagrantly irresponsible as to put a picture of a deliciously adorable child like one Owen Sullivan upside down, and then expect no consequences from your actions. You will be hearing from my team of high-priced attorneys. Good day.

The Plaintiff,

Scott M. Gower