Oh my goodness ... our little baby is all grown up! Well, at least to me he is. With seven months comes sitting up all by himself! We love watching him grow. He is going to be so cute when he can walk by himself.
That is so crazy for me to see Owen sitting up all by himself. It makes him seem much older than Easton. I can't wait to get Owen hugs and kisses. I can't wait until you guys come to see us. Just 9 more days. Yipee!
4 comments:
That is so crazy for me to see Owen sitting up all by himself. It makes him seem much older than Easton. I can't wait to get Owen hugs and kisses. I can't wait until you guys come to see us. Just 9 more days. Yipee!
Owen's SOOO CUTE!! They grow so fast. Congrats on BYU!! We're excited for you guys!
ahhh he is so cute.. our kids are gonna play.. maybe one day.. owen and sophie can date someday.. only if we let her out of the basement.. ha ha
that is a very darling pic of owen!
Post a Comment