"Schrute Snacks"
Get me in touch with the writers of The Office! Well, I had the day off today. Mer may never take me grocery shopping again. It took us like 20 minutes just to agree on which type of tooth brush to buy. It was a tough decision because we wanted to "buy-in-bulk" so we had to find a pack with tooth brushes that would suit both of us and our dental needs. Oral hygiene is not to be taken lightly. While walking down the fruit snack's aisle, I had a great idea that they should have an episode of The Office where Dwight invents Schrute Snacks. There could be a fruit snack shaped like his glasses, Angela's deceased cat, his car, a beet, etc. I thought it was a brilliant idea. Anyway, I just thought I'd make a post as it has been a while. Later ya'll.
Landon
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so true. I hadn't ever thought of that!
i'd buy 'em.
Post a Comment