Well, Landon got new glasses! He has been somewhat shy about wearing them in public so I am exposing him for all to see. He looks good in them, huh? (P.S. We are going to BYU.)
I love the new glasses Landon. I've always thought you looked good in glasses. Not that it matters, but... are those Oakleys? I'm glad that you outed him Mer.
I am so excited that you guys are going to BYU for Law school. I am really proud of you Landon.
4 comments:
I love the new glasses Landon. I've always thought you looked good in glasses. Not that it matters, but... are those Oakleys? I'm glad that you outed him Mer.
I am so excited that you guys are going to BYU for Law school. I am really proud of you Landon.
Sweet lenses dude. You should add some tape to the nose part and you will fit right in at school.
i like landon's glasses.. sweet stuff..
HE IS HUGE MER. I think he is as big as Callie....haha! He is getting so big, I wish we could see you!
Post a Comment