Friday, May 02, 2008

We're Moving! Must get out of lease.

Well I just made my first Craig's list posting - thought you might want to check it out. Feel free to enlarge the image and let me know what you think. I was going for a desperate tone in the ad. People always think they are getting a great deal when they find a "seller-in-distress."

As you might have guessed, we're moving. I am really excited because we're going to live downtown in SLC. I've kind of always been enamored with the idea of city life - this'll be my chance to soak it up. It'll be convenient, too, because our apartment will be .4 miles from the train stop so I'll ride it to and from school at the U for free. Are we moving to a rough neighborhood? Yes, but we Sullivan's are a rough crowd.

Posted by Landon

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

You are right. People do love the "seller in distress". Work that! I hope it sells fast. I'm excited to see your new apartment the end of July.

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

haha.... way to use your marketing skills! I hope you guys can get it rented :)