Tuesday, May 06, 2008



Aren't my flowers beautiful? Landon got them for me for our anniversary! We can't believe that it has been two years already. We got some pizza and chocolate cream pie to celebrate, (both things that I haven't been able to eat for the past three months), and they were so delicious. Owen actually no longer has blood in his diapers, so I can eat of these a little more freely. YES! He has eczema now though, which we think comes from his allergies. It is so nice though to have a wider choice of foods.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Okay, those flowers are gorgeous. Nice work Landon! The arangement is so pretty. And, I am glad that you are being able to eat a little more, it made me sad before that I knew you were so restricted. I hope your anniversary was great. You guys are so cute together.