Owen is doing so great! He will be six months old on Thursday and we will be giving him rice cereal for the first time! He weighs AT LEAST twenty pounds and keeps us laughing. He really hasn't rolled over again since that first time about a month ago. We're teaching him though! He can laugh so hard now, especially when you tickle him. We are so proud to be his parents!
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Owen is doing so great! He will be six months old on Thursday and we will be giving him rice cereal for the first time! He weighs AT LEAST twenty pounds and keeps us laughing. He really hasn't rolled over again since that first time about a month ago. We're teaching him though! He can laugh so hard now, especially when you tickle him. We are so proud to be his parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this picture. Good job Mer! I love that outfit too. Sooo cute! I can't believe Owen is going to be 6 months this thursday. That is just crazy. I'll be excited to hear what he thinks of Rice Cereal. I'm taking Easton to his 4 month check tomorrow.
I love the roses. Way to go Landon. They are beautiful!
It's fun to see your new posts Mer!
This outfit is so cute! Kermie is such an adorable boy. I miss him so much! I wish that I could just give him a big kiss and I would love to make him laugh. I hope you are all doing well. I love you guys so much, you're the best.
Post a Comment