






Back in July before any work had been started on our house, my Mom put on a little groundbreaking ceremony for us out on our lot. She even got a little shovel and spray painted it gold to make it seem official! It was fun. Then when we were in Washington, they started to dig and lay the foundation. Landon made sure to text me lots of pictures. Before we knew it, they had the whole house framed. We didn't even get any pictures of the process because they were so speedy. I love the picture of Owen standing next to the porch. He was saying, "Our house is done!" The current closing date is November 2nd, so hopefully they keep close to it. We are currently having issues with the builder, they decided to up and change the kitchen ceiling on us without telling us. We're on the brink of suing them. Hopefully we get it resolved in the next day or so. It has been a lot of fun to go out and see the updates on our house! It's so fun to walk around inside and see it all come together.
3 comments:
I love seeing all the new posts! I love that you posted all these pics of the new house in progress too! It looks awesome. I can't believe they have already done so much!
that is amazingly exciting, Merideth! I am so anxious for you to have your own little place to fix up and love. what a joyful thing to look forward to- and i am glad everything is coming together :) what a blessing.
Oh, it looks fabulous! What a great thing, to move into a brand new house nobody's ever lived in before. I love that your mom brought a golden shovel and staged a groundbreaking. That's awesome.
Post a Comment