Monday, September 19, 2011

Better Late Than Never, Right?

Wow, it has been a loong four months since I've been active in the blogging world. I do feel like I have some pretty good excuses for my lack of attendance though! Ever since Landon started working the end of April, I feel like our lives have been totally out of control and extremely busy. I'm not sure why! So Owen has sat through two movies while I've looked through pictures and posted all the new info on what we've been doing since the last post. There are a lot of new posts, so make sure you don't miss out on any! It's good to be back!

P.S. Owen and I are already in the Halloween spirit big time, hence the festive background. I'm already being tempted to put our decorations up!

2 comments:

Geo said...

Yay! You're blogging!

Marci said...

Congrats on your blog post. I loved yours. You will love mine.... I did one tonight. Thanks for posting pictures and for giving a great update!