
First off, I'm sorry if this picture is offensive to anyone. I wish I had a picture of his cute face instead of his cute bum. I thought this was so funny and wanted to post it but needed a good reason. Then, thanks to the cute little nickle slot, I thought of something. Ever since Owen stopped wearing diapers, his pants do not stay on him very well! I have been meaning to blog about this since last November. Obviously I have been the worst blogger in the world. But I am trying to be better.
But here is the news: Owen is POTTY TRAINED!!!! And has been, since November. This is how lame I am. After that one rough day where I only lasted a couple hours before quitting, I got up the nerve again a month or so later. Owen did very well, he only had a couple accidents, and after a short period of time, was pretty much potty trained. We did homemade Batman sticker charts for him which was surprisingly (to me) very motivational for him. He would always pick out a little Batman toy as his prize. It is SO nice not to have to deal with diapers anymore.
A month or so ago, we decided to go all the way and keep him in his undies at night. He has done surprisingly well. He really only has an accident if he is drinking before bedtime. Does anyone have any good suggestions for nighttime potty training?
We are so proud of our little boy and can't believe how much he is growing up. I know that is not going to slow down and it makes me so sad!
5 comments:
I love this picture. As soon as I saw it I instantly laughed out loud. So, so cute!
I've missed you posting. I love your blog so much Mer. It makes me feel like I know what is going on in your life a little more... like I am not so far away. And I love hearing about Owen and seeing the pictures. Thanks for the new posts. Keep them coming!
Merideth you need to give me some potty training tips. Its a little overwhelming just thinking about it. I love the picture its so cute.
That is the cutest little bum ever! Yay for being potty trained!
This picture just makes my day. I have looked at it several times because it gives me a little laugh when I need one. I can't believe how big he is getting either. When we stopped by at the beginning of the month I was amazed to see a little boy when I walked in. He is getting so grown up. I wish so bad that I could see him more. He is so adorable. Anyways, I hope I can see you guys sometime soon, or atleast in the next couple months maybe I can come down or something. Well, I hope you're doing well. I miss you guys. Give Kermie a big hug from his Aunt Jenna. She misses him!
Hi guys, this last post is so funny, it's so hard to not photograph those cute little bums. Not sure if you heard but we are expecting a baby boy in June. And I was wondering if Landon would mind if we named this little guy Landon as well. Let me know what you think. Melanie :)
Post a Comment