

Well, I am officially ashamed of my Christmas blog post. Hardly any of the pictures I took turned out, so this is what you get! We had a great Christmas this year. On Black Friday I went to Home Depot at 6:00am to snag our beautiful artificial tree. This was the first year we ever had a tree so it was very fun and definitely made our apartment have more of the Christmas feel. Owen was so sad when we finally took it down.
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day at my parents house. My Aunt Cynde came into town for the holidays and we loved having her here. She is so awesome and I love her so much! Owen got some fun things, but his favorite thing ever was a brown T-Rex dinosaur that my Aunt gave to him. He played with it all day and it was pretty much the only thing he played with in the following days. Notice how I didn't even get a picture of it. I know, I know. He also loves his Buzz Lightyear wings. He can't fit through any doors at our place, it's pretty funny to watch him wear them around.
We got to talk to my brother Taylor, who comes home 30 days!!!! I am so excited for that. It was a great Christmas and it is so fun to play Santa for Owen. He is already counting down for next Christmas!
1 comment:
I love your tree and the way you decorated it.
Post a Comment