




Back in the middle of August our whole family, (minus Taylor who is due home late February), went up to Washington to visit our family up there. We had a blast! One day our awesome Uncle took us boating on Lake Washington. It is soo beautiful there. We are in love with it. We went by the house they used in Sleepless in Seattle. It was such a fun day.
The next day we left for Seabrook, which is basically our favorite vacation spot ever. It is so beautiful there. The magazine, Coastal Living, had built a house there to showcase in their October issue and we got to go inside!!!! It was amazing. I could do a whole post of the fabulous pictures I took inside that home. Besides that, we just relaxed the whole week. There was even a day when I stayed in my p.j.'s all day long. We enjoyed yummy dinners, playing on the beach, hot tubbing, late night movies and hot chocoate on the porch. Sigh. I miss it. Can't wait for next time!
The last night Landon, Marci and I went downtown Seattle and went to the top of the Space Needle. It was so fun being up there to watch the sun set and to see the whole city at night.
1 comment:
You are posting up a storm tonight and I'm soaking it all in. I love seeing all of these fun posts. This vacation in seattle looks like a dream trip. And I love Landon's sand art! Amazing! That is top notch work bro.
Post a Comment