Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sea World








During our last week in Texas, we went to Sea World in San Antonio with Landon's sister and her family. (Minus Aaron, we missed you Uncle P_ _ _ .) We had so much fun, especially Owen who was blown away by Shamu. He totally loved it. As you can see by the top picture I stole from Jaimie's blog, he was ecstatic during the whole show. He kept cheering and yelling, "Excited! Excited!!!!" It was the cutest thing ever. He had a lot of fun with his cousins and we enjoyed spending time with family before heading back to Utah.

4 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh my gosh that first picture is AWESOME! seriously. how cute is that??? what a fun trip! looks like owen definitely enjoyed himself!

Peterson's said...

His face is priceless. He looks like he is going to blow his top!

Kristin said...

I love that first picture. He is so cute. Hailey misses hanging out with him. When ever we go somewhere she'll ask if Owen is going to be there too. It's so funny.

Jaimie said...

Watching Owen's excitement for the Shamu show was definitely the highlight of the day. I've never seen a kid so happy to see Shamu. It was absolutely adorable. I'm so glad we got to go do that together. I miss you all so much. I wish you were still here. Hope you'll be back next year for good. Love you!