Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Day



Well, today is Landon's last day working for Goins, Underkofler, Crawford & Langdon. I can't believe that our time here in Texas is coming to a close. We have had so much fun, and I really feel like I will miss being here. It has been so much fun to see Landon's family almost every weekend. We love them so much and it has been fun for me to get to know them all a little better.
Of course a post wouldn't be a post without a picture of this little guy. We may have found a replacement for the dinosaur shirt.
Next week we will get back to Utah and then I will be leaving for Florida within the week to pick up my sister from her mission!!!! I am soo excited to see her!

P.S. Blogger has a new template design that I would not recommend messing around with. Our main picture will not center anymore, due to that. Just FYI.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

I bet he loves that t-shirt. Love that little guy.

Shirley said...

YAY! for picking up Meryl! I'm so excited for you!

His shirt is hilarious! What a cutie!

Jessica said...

Hurray for coming back to Utah (as well as picking up your sister)! We want to see you guys again.

Kristin said...

I'm so glad it was fun for you guys. We'll be excited to see you when you get back. (I hope the babysitting thing worked out!)