I really like this quote by President Hinckley.
"In terms of your happiness, in terms of the matters that make you proud or sad, nothing--I repeat, nothing--will have so profound an effect on you as the way your children turn out."
Though Owen is still quite young, I have already witnessed--at least to some degree--the truth of this statement.
Posted by Landon
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love my sweet little Owen. I just think about laying on your bed as he was about to go to sleep and having him put his teeny little hand on my cheek and saying, "I love oo, Denna". It could make me tear up just thinking about it. He is really cute and I'm super excited to have come and seen you. Give him a hug and kiss for me :)
oh i love that! it's so true!
Post a Comment