Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Four Years!



Four years ago today Landon and I started our new life together and it has been the best four years of my life since! Landon and Owen make me so happy and I can't believe how lucky I am to have them belong to me. I love life as a wife and mother and I don't think it could get any better. I love you, Landon!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow time really does fly by. I was at your reception that day, crazy! You looked so beautiful ;)

Jenna said...

I can't believe it has already been 4 years! It seems like just the other day that you were getting engaged :) I loved that night! Well, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love you guys!!!

Jaimie said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the cutest couples I know. You two are meant for each other!!! Love you both!

Ashlee said...

Happy Happy Anniversary. Hopefully you guys were able to enjoy your day.

Peterson's said...

happy anniversary!!

Alan and Kiersten said...

happy anniversary! that's so exciting! hope you guys did something fun!

Kristen said...

Hey Merideth! It's Kristen (Kener) Anderson. I just found your blog on your facebook page....this is more fun to keep udated on peoples lives. :) My blog is private, but if you would like to read it let me know!

Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride!