Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter






We hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed General Conference as much as we did. We were lucky enough to have my sister and Aunt in town and we all had a great time together.
We dyed eggs last night at my parents house and Owen completely took over and pretty much did them all. I had made a really cute egg that was drying and Owen grabbed it and put it in a cup of dye and ruined it. Oh well, he had fun! All night he kept calling them dinosaur eggs.
When we had our Easter Egg Hunt today, Owen found his basket and then was completely disinterested in searching for the rest of the eggs. He ate a lot of candy and eventually found the rest of the eggs.
Happy Easter, everyone!

3 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

owen looks so cute! brilynn ate SO much candy it was a little ridiculous. glad you guys had a fun easter!!!

Jaimie said...

I love seeing all these new pictures of Owen on easter and at the childrens museum. He looks quite a bit older. I love all of his cute expressions.

Marci said...

Yay you blogged. I should do that soon. Maybe tomorrow ;) Cute pictures of Owen!