Monday, April 05, 2010

Children's Museum






When my Aunt was in town, we went to the Children's Museum at Gateway. Owen and I had gone there a couple weeks ago with my Dad on a free admission day, but it was absolutely crazy and I didn't get very many pictures. This time was a lot more fun for Owen. He loved playing in all the little areas. They have a helicopter on the roof that you can sit in that I still need to post some pictures of. Afterwards we met my sister Marci and went to lunch then rode Trax over to Temple Square. Owen loved riding the train. It was a fun afternoon!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

He is such a cute kid! That museum looks so fun! I can't wait until Ryan is old enough to go!

M Occasionally B said...

we went not long ago too. cody was in love with that red car and it took some bribery to get him out of it! owen look like he had fun!

Alan and Kiersten said...

how fun! i wish we had one of those near by. i love that last pic of you and owen...his facial expression is awesome!

Jessica said...

I love his dinosaur shirt! Fits him perfectly