Well, I must say that I feel bad we haven't had much to blog lately. Don't get me wrong, things haven't been exactly boring around here. With Owen's terrible two's in FULL swing, our days have been anything but boring, just not a lot of blog worthy pics. This one is from New Years Day, we were up in SLC at my parents house. Owen loved this snowman. We even got a picture of him kissing it. I think that Owen will be really sad when the snow melts in a few months and he can't make snowmen anymore.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Better Late Than Never
Well, I must say that I feel bad we haven't had much to blog lately. Don't get me wrong, things haven't been exactly boring around here. With Owen's terrible two's in FULL swing, our days have been anything but boring, just not a lot of blog worthy pics. This one is from New Years Day, we were up in SLC at my parents house. Owen loved this snowman. We even got a picture of him kissing it. I think that Owen will be really sad when the snow melts in a few months and he can't make snowmen anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture. Call me soon. We need to catch up.
terrible two's are nothing, wait till you hit 2 1/2. HAHA...I think it gets better once there 4!
Post a Comment