We took Owen to the Provo mall a few days before Christmas to meet Santa. I was curious to see what his reaction would be to meeting him. Surprisingly, he wasn't scared at all. Isn't he the cutest Santa? There was this life sized train going around Santa's little station, which had Owen pretty distracted the whole time. They have it at the mall year round but we let Owen ride on it after he met Santa. He was loving every second of the ride!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Meeting Santa
We took Owen to the Provo mall a few days before Christmas to meet Santa. I was curious to see what his reaction would be to meeting him. Surprisingly, he wasn't scared at all. Isn't he the cutest Santa? There was this life sized train going around Santa's little station, which had Owen pretty distracted the whole time. They have it at the mall year round but we let Owen ride on it after he met Santa. He was loving every second of the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I wish we got to take Ryan, but I guess it's okay. I totally missed a bunch of posts below. Sorry! Owen is such a cutie. I love coming on your blog and seeing his great big smile at the top. :) Gives me a smile every time!
I just noticed meryl's blog on the right. Is that her writing or just her letters being put up?
Love the new pic at the top of your blog and the new template. So fun. I am amazed that Owen wasn't scared of Santa. It's so fun to see a pic of him on Santa's lap.
i can't believe he did so well with santa! he needs to show brilynn that there's nothing to to be scared of! ha ha! and that pic of him and landon on the train is great! happy new year!!!
Post a Comment