Sunday, November 08, 2009

Pepper Mess




The other day Owen and I were at home and when I realized that he had been completely quiet for a few minutes I knew that I was going to find a mess of some sort when I went out to the kitchen. Sure enough, he had pulled the pepper off the counter and shook the whole thing on the floor. It's funny because when I discover these things, my first thought is to grab a camera and then to scold him after I get a good picture.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That's so awesome you thought to grab a camera first! haha. My mom found me and steven getting into the flour (probably my idea) and she grabbed her camera and my sister and covered her in flour too so she could be in the picture. This totally reminds me of that. :)

Amelia Poll said...

Well, how can you even get mad at that adorable smile?!