Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Owen!!





We can't believe that our little boy is officially two! It seems as if he gets bigger every week. We had a fun evening celebrating his birthday. My parents came down after church and we made a delicious dinner. Owen loved the cupcakes I made for him (well, mostly the frosting and ice cream), and he loved blowing the candles out. We lit them a couplw times for him. You can see the spit hanging from his chin. We love our little boy soo much! Happy Birthday Owen!

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Love the cute cupcakes you made for Owen. You always do such cute things. You are a fun mom.

Happy Birthday Owen!

Shirley said...

Your cupcakes are awesome!! Happy Birthday Owen!

Peterson's said...

so cute! He looks so good with his hair cut so much older! I can't believe he is two!

Marci said...

Looks great. Thanks for posting pictures, they are so fun. Way to be creative!

Jenna said...

The cupcakes are adorable. The trucks on them were so cute to top it off. I can't believe Owen is 2 either. I have been thinking about him and Easton a lot lately and thinking of how I can't believe how big they're getting. Give Kermie a big hug for me and a kiss from Auntie Jen! Love you guys.

The Willers said...

So Cute! I love the pic of him w/ the cupcakes! He is such a little ham. Happy Birthday Owen!