This is so cute! I might have to steal your idea for Taylor's bday! He golfs way too much, haha.
It looks awesome!! Way better than anything I can do. You did a great job!
The cake looks awesome!!! Great job Mer. I love it. I think it is so neat that you made such a special cake for Landon.
Merideth...don't even put yourself down... I couldn't even make the ball work when I did it remember! It is way cute and Im sure everyone else thought it was too, mainly landon! You did all that without any decorating classes that is awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is so cute! I might have to steal your idea for Taylor's bday! He golfs way too much, haha.
It looks awesome!! Way better than anything I can do. You did a great job!
The cake looks awesome!!! Great job Mer. I love it. I think it is so neat that you made such a special cake for Landon.
Merideth...don't even put yourself down... I couldn't even make the ball work when I did it remember! It is way cute and Im sure everyone else thought it was too, mainly landon! You did all that without any decorating classes that is awesome!
Post a Comment