Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Landon!!!



Well, today Landon is 28 years old! Time has flown by since we met. He was my age when we got married! He is the best husband EVER and Owen and I are soo lucky to call him ours. Right now he is waiting in a line so that Owen and I can get the H1N1 Vaccination. He has been there since 5:45am and wouldn't let me be the one to wait in line. And, it's supposed to start snowing this morning. Isn't he wonderful? Wish him a happy birthday!

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I love you. I am thinking of you today! Hope you got the present from Jenna and I. We went in on that. Hope she didn't hog all the credit! Just had to double check... you know how she can be!

Let it be noticed that I am the first family member to wish you a happy birthday by comment. Now off to text... then next to the phone! ha ha! (eat your heart out jenna, jaron, and dad).

Daniel Ricks said...

Happy Birthday Landon! Hope you have a great day.

Ashlee said...

Sounds like he's started it birthday off with just SO MUCH FUN! What a nice guy!!

scott said...

Yes, Landon, happy birthday! We're so proud of you.

On a side note, I thought it was funny Mer used Boy Scout troop numbers to make "28" on the entry, because you didn't do Scouts. Plus, you always resented me for my affiliation with the Scouting program.