Right before our Texas trip we had our best friends Scott and Ashley Gower (and Paisley!) visit us from Alaska. We had such a fun time with them. Somehow I managed not to get any pictures with them. Dang. I loved all these pictures of Owen and Paisley, if they ever get married then we could put this in their wedding video. We miss you guys so much already! Thanks for spending time with us, we had a blast.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
The Gowers
Right before our Texas trip we had our best friends Scott and Ashley Gower (and Paisley!) visit us from Alaska. We had such a fun time with them. Somehow I managed not to get any pictures with them. Dang. I loved all these pictures of Owen and Paisley, if they ever get married then we could put this in their wedding video. We miss you guys so much already! Thanks for spending time with us, we had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right back at you guys! We had so much fun down there. I'm actually already halfway done with the wedding video.
Post a Comment