Owen learned how to fold his arms the other day. When we would tell him to fold his arms, he would also bow his head and whisper in his little language for about three seconds. It was so cute. Tonight, before he went to bed, we told him to come pray with us and he came running in with his arms folded. We were so surprised! He even had his eyes squeezed shut for a few seconds of the prayer. (Don't ask me how I knew that.) And no, this picture was not taken during the prayer. His eyes are actually open. ONE more thing: Why didn't I get his lashes?
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Natural Spirituality
Owen learned how to fold his arms the other day. When we would tell him to fold his arms, he would also bow his head and whisper in his little language for about three seconds. It was so cute. Tonight, before he went to bed, we told him to come pray with us and he came running in with his arms folded. We were so surprised! He even had his eyes squeezed shut for a few seconds of the prayer. (Don't ask me how I knew that.) And no, this picture was not taken during the prayer. His eyes are actually open. ONE more thing: Why didn't I get his lashes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that's so cute, I loved when Kella started doing that! Now she likes to pray 'all by herself'!
I'd kill for those lashes!
How precious! Emmett has those same PJ's!
That is so cute! Peyton has been folding his arms too and when he closes his eyes he squeezes them so so tight it's cute!! They are so fun!
Soooo cute!
that is just the cutest thing ever! i love that!!
Well, just thought I would let you know that I found a RED bread maker that actually lets you put lettering on the bread. I will be bringing one by with a HUGE U on it. with 48 - 24 GO UTES ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment