This past week, Owen turned 19 months old. Time has flown by. The past few weeks he has been doing a couple of new things:
-He knows where his head, hair, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, chin, bellybutton, arms, hands, fingers, feet, and toes are.
-When he notices that something is all gone, he tilts his head to the side, smiles and says "Aw gaaa!" It is so precious.
-When he wants more of something, he says "Ah nome!"
-And ... this is the last week for the existence of his binky.
3 comments:
You are taking the binky away? Oh, that is so sad. I remember doing that with Dawson at about this same age. So hard.
I heard him saying some animal sounds tonight when I was on the phone with Landon. It was so cute. He is getting so big. I can't believe he already knows where so many of his body parts are. He is so smart!
I am getting so excited to have you guys come stay! Yay.
Aww what a big boy...how cute!!! He looks so much like Landon!
Ok, so that probably sounded like I was saying Landon is cute : ) What I was trying to say was how cute all his new developments are!
he's getting so big! and he's just so darn cute! what a smart little guy!
Post a Comment