Unfortunately, our son loves to climb on top of things not meant to be climbed on. I will leave the room for 15 seconds, and when I come back, this is what I find. He got onto the stove by pulling out an oven rack and using that as a step. Sigh. To say the least, Owen doesn't leave my sight now for more than 14 seconds. You can see in the top picture that he kind of has a smirk behind his binky. I get mad at him and then think to myself that one day we will want a picture of it so I hurry and do that.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Unsafe Habits
Unfortunately, our son loves to climb on top of things not meant to be climbed on. I will leave the room for 15 seconds, and when I come back, this is what I find. He got onto the stove by pulling out an oven rack and using that as a step. Sigh. To say the least, Owen doesn't leave my sight now for more than 14 seconds. You can see in the top picture that he kind of has a smirk behind his binky. I get mad at him and then think to myself that one day we will want a picture of it so I hurry and do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, they are so much work at that age. You just have to follow them around and pick up after them, because they don't take directions and they are very capable. They are also dang cute. He is growing so much, I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment