Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whew! That was close.



I am SO glad that they decided to save Matt tonight. If they hadn't, then I would have cried. Him and Danny are my favorites. As for Adam Lambert, he can go home next week!

9 comments:

Jaimie said...

I was glad they used the save. I love Danny, Matt, and Kris. Those are the three I hope to be top 3! I can't wait until Lil Rounds get's sent home. I really don't like her.

Suelyn said...

HA! SHOOT! I haven't watched it yet and I read this post. But it's all good. And I agree with Jaimie that Lil ROunds should get sent home.

Ruth said...

I agree with all of you! Get rid of Adam and Lil. I hope Danny wins, but I bet Adam will.

Brittany said...

Yeah, I can't believe he was almost sent home! I couldn't believe he was even in the bottom 3!

Jessica said...

I totally agree. I actually was super emotional yesterday and did cry when they saved him. I was so relieved. He's awesome!

Jenny and Josh said...

I am with you. Glad they saved him and woundering why in the world Anoop hasn't been sent home!!

scott said...

Be honest. That entry was really from Landon, wasn't it?

Alan and Kiersten said...

i'm SO glad they used the save too!!! he and danny are my favs also!

Emily said...

Okay, I'm so not even knowing what you're talking about here cuz I live in a box, but I dig your Cat Stevens music selection. Peace out.