This past weekend we went with my family and aunt to Moab, UT. It was so much fun. I went over 10 years ago and didn't remember much, besides seeing the Delicate Arch. It was so fun to get out of Provo with Landon being done with his first year of Law School, (YAY!) and see the sights in the Arches National Park. Owen did pretty good and learned to say "Wow"! If you haven't been to these places before, you need to go!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Moab
This past weekend we went with my family and aunt to Moab, UT. It was so much fun. I went over 10 years ago and didn't remember much, besides seeing the Delicate Arch. It was so fun to get out of Provo with Landon being done with his first year of Law School, (YAY!) and see the sights in the Arches National Park. Owen did pretty good and learned to say "Wow"! If you haven't been to these places before, you need to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad you got to go to Moab with your family this past weekend. What a fun way to celebrate Landon finishing his first year at law school too. (Congrats Landon!) Your pictures are awesome. Moab is so beautiful... one of my very favorite places.
Happy Anniversary today!!! Love you guys.
it's so beautiful! what a fun trip. congrats to landon for one year down! that is very exciting. :)
That was a very fun trip. I'm glad we got to go ride around in the gold van for a few days :P I need to post on that too :)
Post a Comment