Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hooray For Owen!

The other night we had Owen stay in his room the whole night. No midnight feedings or anything. He cried for about an hour the first night, maybe 15 minutes the next, and now it has gotten to where tonight I set him in his crib when he was still awake, and he didn't cry at all when I left him in there! I am SO proud of him!

He is also walking around a lot more. It is so cute. He holds his little arms out to balance himself. I can't believe that he is old enough to do this.

3 comments:

Peterson's said...

I am more proud of you!

TEISHA said...

It is the best when you can lay them down in the crib! It is so great! You wont ever regret for a second!

Jaimie said...

That is so awesome. That is a huge victory for you all. It's amazing that teaching them to sleep through the night isn't as hard as you might think... and like I said, really the first night is the worst. You are going to feel so good now that you get a real nights sleep. Yay for Owen and for Mommy and Daddy!