
My fellow Americans,
I'd like to introduce you to my brother-in-law, Aaron Haley. He declared his candidacy for President this morning at 6 AM MST. I was as shocked as many of you may be. However, I am posting to encourage you to do as I did and write him onto your ballot. Some of you may be hesitant without a little more familiarity with his platform. Accordingly, I am posting his stance on some of the key issues in this election. See below.
Fantasy Football - Aaron is for it. In fact, he has drafted a bill mandating that every American over the age of 8 participate in a Fantasy Football league. He hopes to pass the legislation at the second session of Congress.
Health Care - Aaron feels that most Americans are "alive and kicking." He feels it unnecessary to increase the national deficit when the vast majority of people are "okay."
The Economy - Aaron is of the opinion that everything will work out. He feels that the economy is lashing out for attention like his son Dawson does sometimes. He says if we ignore it [the economy] then it will behave. If this approach doesn't work, he recommends putting the economy on "time out."
These are the key issues. It's evident that Aaron's approach is pragmatic and feasible. Please join me America. Do the right thing!
Posted by Landon Sullivan
5 comments:
I laughed out loud the whole way through that!!! That was so stinkin funny. I was laughing my head off when Aaron called you so early this morning with his last minute campaign... asking you to write him in for president. I too wrote him in (haha) but it is nice to now see what his platform really is, and where he stands on the key issues. That is a hoot Landon. I can't wait for Aaron to get home and check your blog.
His opinions on the issues are wonderful, but please don't throw your vote away. I doubt Mr. Haley is even 35 years old, so he couldn't even serve as president.
This is great. You guys have a fun sense of humor. miss you.
Thanks for the last second campaign Landon! I'm still waiting for Katie Couric to mention my name on CBS.
I appreciate your spin on the issues. My platorm would actually balance the budget within five years, with no money available to actually do it. I would reform health care, but not really. I would cut taxes for everyone, but not really. I would look for alternative energy sources, but not really. I wouldn't let special interest groups control me, but actually I would. Most importantly, Jaimie would be a good lookin first lady! Voting for me is not throwing your vote away! A vote for Haley is a vote for America....
i wish i would have see this before. dang...i would have voted for aaron for sure. there's always 2012.
Post a Comment