Wow! I love your decorating! You need to take me out and help me with my decorating. I guess I need to start w/ new couches 1st huh? ugh I hate my ugly floral things. Yours looks white, wow good luck w/ that as Owen gets older right?
It looks like you have an awesome place in Provo! Sounds like you guys are doing great....Owen is getting so big but is super cute! Hope you don't forget about everyone in SLC and you come to visit! :)
2 comments:
Wow! I love your decorating! You need to take me out and help me with my decorating. I guess I need to start w/ new couches 1st huh? ugh I hate my ugly floral things. Yours looks white, wow good luck w/ that as Owen gets older right?
It looks like you have an awesome place in Provo! Sounds like you guys are doing great....Owen is getting so big but is super cute! Hope you don't forget about everyone in SLC and you come to visit! :)
Post a Comment