I cannot believe that Owen is one year old. Crazy! We had a sock monkey party for him, an idea that sparked from the blanket I'm making him with the sock monkey fabric. He had such a blast. I don't believe that he has ever had more sugar in his life than in this one sitting. He was eating cake and ice cream, while guzzling down some Sprite, that he thoroughly enjoyed. We just let him at it. It was a really fun day. It is fun to think back about when he was a newborn. The years go by so fast now. He is the best thing to happen to us and we love him so much. Happy Birthday, Owen!
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday, Owen!

I cannot believe that Owen is one year old. Crazy! We had a sock monkey party for him, an idea that sparked from the blanket I'm making him with the sock monkey fabric. He had such a blast. I don't believe that he has ever had more sugar in his life than in this one sitting. He was eating cake and ice cream, while guzzling down some Sprite, that he thoroughly enjoyed. We just let him at it. It was a really fun day. It is fun to think back about when he was a newborn. The years go by so fast now. He is the best thing to happen to us and we love him so much. Happy Birthday, Owen!
I cannot believe that Owen is one year old. Crazy! We had a sock monkey party for him, an idea that sparked from the blanket I'm making him with the sock monkey fabric. He had such a blast. I don't believe that he has ever had more sugar in his life than in this one sitting. He was eating cake and ice cream, while guzzling down some Sprite, that he thoroughly enjoyed. We just let him at it. It was a really fun day. It is fun to think back about when he was a newborn. The years go by so fast now. He is the best thing to happen to us and we love him so much. Happy Birthday, Owen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!! it's sad when you realize how fast they are growing, but i love 1 year olds...they are SO MUCH FUN!
BAH! He's so old!! Has it been THAT Long since I've seen you guys... sad :( I hope we get to see each other soon!! Happy birthday Owen!
YEAH! He is getting so big, its crazy! It's been way to long! I wish we were there!
love ya
chels
Happy Happy Birthday. I can't believe he is already ONE!!!! so crazy!
P.S.The cake is adorable
mer give me a call sometime! I miss you tons! I just finished going through all my nauvoo pictures and it brought back sooo many memories! Wish you were here to look with me!
love ya
Oh he is so cute. I love that cake!Did you make it? You are creative. Wish we could all get together to visit and see each other. I miss everyone.
I saw your blog when viewing tim and maras. Happy belated Birthday Owen! You are a cutie! -- Emily
Post a Comment